Kolymskaya Hydro Power Plant on the Kolyma river
Hydraulic engineering works
Underground structures of various application, Chief Project Engineer - V. Parkhomenko (B. Flikman).
Projection of the tunnel structures, underground operations organization and technology:
- Excavation and concreting of hydrotechnical tunnels in permafrost soils.
- Produsing coatings using spray concrete ("cold spray" method).
- Dry dust collection when drilling boreholes and wells.
- Pipeless, jet ventilation of the excavations with heating ventilation air.
- Technology and organization of the combined work in the construction of large-cell hydro turbine hall.
- Seismic - safe weight of the charges during the blasting operations near operating generating units.
- Technical maintenance of underground construction.