Ust-Khantaiskaya Hydro Power Plant on the Khantaika river
Hydraulic engineering works
Underground structures of various application, Chief Project Engineer - V. Parkhomenko (M. Stepanov).
Projection of the tunnel structures, underground operations organization and technology:
- Excavation and concreting of hydrotechnical tunnels in permafrost soils.
- Spray concrete coatings (method of "cold spray").
- Excavation of vertical pressure conduits and tire mines.
- Combined operations in the underground Machine Hall during one-by-one construction.
- Seismic-safe weight of the charges during balasting operations near the gates installed and backed by level of Upper water and down-stream water.
- Technical maintenance of underground operations.