Construction and Re-engineering of Hydraulic Structures
Hydraulic Structures Designing
- retaining structures (dams, embankments, walls);
- culverts (spillways, spillweirs, derivation canals, tunnels and HPP waterways);
- plans for Organization of Hydraulic Engineering Facilities Construction;
- allocation and assembly of control and measurement instrumentation in hydraulic engineering facilities;
- protective measures and monitoring for landslides and landslip hazardous mountain slopes and slopes of artificial courses.
Special Hydraulic Works
Special Hydraulic Works Designing
- case hardening of bedrock base of dams and subsurface structures;
- creation of cement grout covers in hard-rock structure basements and around underground mines;
- drainage barriers of dams and underground structures;
- piezometric network;
• injection grout covers in non-cohesive soils;
- grouting “diaphragm walls”;
- liquidation of karst caverns;
- chemical soil stabilization;
- joint grouting of concrete dams.
Testing Construction Technology Laboratory
- injection repair of concrete;
- sliplining and damp-proofing of underground constructions, installation and structures;
- exploration of composite materials for grouting “diaphragm walls” constructing;
- development of injection solutions compositions for soil stabilization and grout covers creation;
- testing of concrete and soil samples.